Contributions for poster presentations are invited in topics including:
- Transport in 1D, 2D and 0D systems
- The Metal-Insulator Transition
- Mesoscopic Effects
- Quantum Pumping
- Quantum and Spin Hall Effect
- Spin or Charge Entanglement
- Topological Insulators and Superconductors
Abstracts of a maximum of 400 words including figures and references should be submitted online by 10 August 2017.
Click here to submit an abstract
Guidelines for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page.
- Enter your abstract title. The title should be included in lower case
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work and your preference for an oral or poster presentation
- Authors and affiliations: include all co-authors and specify the presenting and corresponding author (fields marked with * are mandatory)
- Enter your abstract in plain text - maximum 400 words
- Abstract figures/references: include an informative caption for any figure, scheme, or illustration in your abstract. Note that abstracts may be reproduced in black and white, so check any colour figures to be sure they remain intelligible in greyscale.
- Review your submission and select submit
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
A prize will be awarded for the best poster presentation sponsored by SPECS.